Thursday 6 September 2007

Keep the Faith....(still going.....)

Sunday, so auNTy and I went in search of religion! And found it by way of an afternoon ride out to visit LM#36 St Peters an old [1406] oak timbered church in Melverley, Shropshire, I even ventured inside! I signed the visitors book and left a small donation for the church's upkeep, thought it only right as I'd helped myself to some of the free apples from the basket at church entrance.
Then onto LM 89, the old river bridge at Bangor Is Y Coed before heading for home.

WHAT's ON:
This Sunday is the testers run which finishes mid Wales so I think auNTy and I will venture once again into Wales, the run finishes at The National Cycle Museum (The Automobile Palace) at Llandrindod Wells, from here its onto LM86 and some more "motorhiking" to the hilltop Erwood Gun!
http://madeinbirmingham.org/testers.htm

Although I did contemplate combining some south coast RBR LM's with a visit to the Brighton Speed Trials, I thought better of it, and will save this day out to be enjoyed exclusively at the 2008 event!
http://www.thisbrighton.co.uk/culture-speedtrials.htm

No comments: