Tuesday 13 February 2007

Get the donations started...

As John's technology advisor... ( i.e the technogeek) I felt obliged to validate the JUSTGIVING DONATION PAGES

For the guys at work... JOHN will be passing around with sponsor forms, where you can sponsor a set amount or by number of landmarks achieved. I think the latter will be best as it will push John to complete as many as possible.

I have made my starting contribution to the cause...so the donations web pages work... let's keep them going.

GO ON give them a go!

Good luck John! and let's see how far we can push you for charity!

(pink tutu's anyone?...) ;-)

1 comment:

Highwaylass said...

Surely it would need to be half pink tutu, half something manly...rugby shorts?

I'm sure a whip-round at the prize dinner could be organised as an incentive!!

Good luck with the fundraising, John - this will be my 4th rally but I'm never confident enough of getting enough landmarks in to ask for sponsorship!